Combustion & Control Systems,Mumbai,India.
Steam Boiler Gas Burner
1. Standard motor voltage is 120/60/1.
2. Direct Spark Ignition is standard on all models.
3. All 201GAS, 301GAS and 601GAS burners are available only with ON/OFF firing.
4. Burner capacities listed are for elevations up to 2,000 feet.
5. Gas ratings are based on natural gas with heating value of 1,000 Btu per cubic foot and specific gravity of 0.60.
6. Boiler-burner unit must be adjusted to achieve 0.10 inches W.C. pressure at flue collar, resulting in positive pressure.
7. Minimum gas pressures listed are subject to variations due to job conditions. Gas trains for other gas pressures are available.
8. Gas manifold pressures shown are for initial start-up. Final pressure should be determined after checking actual gas flow and combustion readings.